- Natural (achieved in approximately 5 months);
- In the drier.
- Accuracy - the parquet planks are machined with millimeter precision. This allows to obtain a perfectly smooth surface with a fitment without tolerance deviation.
- Reliability - for the wood operation and processing we use the most advanced technology, we put great emphasis on the quality of the machines we use fir manufacturing, to make sure that each plank is perfect.
- Quality control - we rely on strict criteria of selection, both for the fiber, and the color variation or the knag. Each plank is carefully selected for you to enjoy a beautiful and elegant floor.
- Life span - thanks to the generous wear layer, the solid oak parquet will last more than a century, it can be scraped several times, it is easy to maintain.
- The exploitation of raw materials from controlled forests.